Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-21 Origin: Site
Air preheater is a gas-gas type heat exchange equipment, which uses flue gas to heat the air. This product is widely used in the latent heat recovery system of blowing air in the gas making section of chemical fertilizer plants, waste heat recovery of boilers, petroleum, metallurgy, etc. When the temperature is increased by more than 150°C, the increase of the preheating air temperature is conducive to the full combustion of the fuel in the furnace, the furnace temperature is greatly increased, the fuel consumption is correspondingly reduced, and the thermal efficiency of the boiler is increased by more than 7%.
1. Easy installation: The installation of the heat pipe flue gas waste heat recovery device does not require any modification to the original boiler or industrial kiln.
2. Reliable installation: The heat pipe flue gas waste heat recovery device can completely separate the hot and cold fluids through the middle partition of the heat exchanger, and the damage of a single heat pipe during operation will not affect the operation of the heat pipe heat exchanger and the overall heat exchange effect. It has higher reliability when used in flammable, explosive and corrosive fluid heat exchange occasions.
3. Small size and small footprint: The heat pipe flue gas waste heat recovery device has a compact structure,
High thermal efficiency, the cold and hot sides of the heat pipe can be wound with fins to increase the heat transfer area as needed.
4. Corrosion resistance and less ash accumulation: The fin pitch of the evaporation section of a single heat pipe has been adjusted in the design of the heat pipe flue gas waste heat recovery device to adjust the transmission power of the heat pipe, thereby controlling the wall temperature of the heat pipe and preventing acid dew point corrosion. Less ash.
5. Long service life: The service life of the heat pipe type flue gas waste heat recovery device is 10 years
Above, the maintenance is simple and the cost is low.
International Business:+86 0519 8878 2189
Domestic business:+86 0519 8878 2190