Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-08-15 Origin: Site
A "Split AC Coil" typically refers to the evaporator coil in a split-type air conditioning system. A split AC system is a common type of air conditioning setup that consists of two main components: an indoor unit (evaporator) and an outdoor unit (condenser).
Here's how the split AC system works, including the role of the evaporator coil:
1. **Indoor Unit (Evaporator):** This unit is typically installed inside the space you want to cool, such as a room or an office. It contains the evaporator coil, a heat exchanger responsible for absorbing heat from the indoor air. The evaporator coil has a refrigerant that evaporates as it absorbs heat, turning from a low-pressure liquid to a low-pressure gas.
2. **Outdoor Unit (Condenser):** The outdoor unit contains the compressor and the condenser coil. The compressor pressurizes the refrigerant gas and pumps it into the condenser coil.
3. **Heat Exchange:** As the refrigerant gas flows through the condenser coil, it releases the heat it absorbed from the indoor air to the outdoor environment. This causes the refrigerant to condense back into a high-pressure liquid.
4. **Expansion Valve:** The high-pressure liquid refrigerant then flows through an expansion valve or capillary tube, which undergoes a pressure drop. This process lowers the refrigerant's temperature and pressure, turning it back into a low-pressure gas.
5. **Evaporator Coil:** The low-pressure refrigerant gas enters the indoor unit's evaporator coil. As warm indoor air is blown across the coil by a fan, the refrigerant absorbs heat from the air, causing it to evaporate once again. This cools down the indoor air.
6. **Cool Air Distribution:** The cooled air is then circulated back into the room, providing a comfortable indoor environment.
In summary, the split AC coil evaporator coil in the indoor unit of a split-type air conditioning system. It plays a crucial role in cooling indoor air by absorbing heat from it, and it is an essential component of the cooling process in the system.
International Business:+86 0519 8878 2189
Domestic business:+86 0519 8878 2190