Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-02-08 Origin: Site
Assembly of heat exchanger tube bundle and shell
The prerequisite for the assembly of the tube bundle and the shell is that the various contents of the shell manufacturing have met the requirements of the drawings and standards. The work is completed, the gap of the baffle meets the requirements of the drawing, and the machining burrs are cleaned up. The sealing surface must be thoroughly cleaned.
U-shaped tube heat exchanger assembly sequence
(1) Put a gasket on the sealing surface of the shell side flange. O-shaped and octagonal steel washers can be stuck with grease; wound or composite corrugated tooth washers are generally tied to the flange bolt holes with PTFE tape.
(2) When entering the tube bundle, the tube bundle should be prevented from deforming and scratching the heat exchange tube.
(3) Install the test pressure ring and tighten the bolts to prepare for the shell side pressure test.
(4) Shell side pressure test.
(5) Tube box.
(6) Tube pass pressure test.
Floating head heat exchanger assembly sequence
(1) Put a sealing gasket on the sealing surface of the shell side flange, the specific method is the same as that of the U-shaped shell side gasket;
(2) through the tube bundle;
(3) Install the special pressure test tool for the floating head, and fix the test pressure ring on the side of the tube plate to prepare for the shell side pressure test;
(4) shell side pressure test;
(5) Remove the special pressure test tool for the floating head, and install the floating head cover and pipe box;
(6) Tube pass pressure test;
(7) Install the convex head (big head cover);
(8) Shell side pressure test.
International Business:+86 0519 8878 2189
Domestic business:+86 0519 8878 2190