Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-03-10 Origin: Site
What preparatory work should be done before the installation of the air radiator?
Air radiators are generally suitable for installation on exterior windows and exterior walls, because they are the places with the highest cold radiation intensity in the room. The air radiator first heats the air in the coldest area of the room, and then gradually heats the indoor air by relying on the radiation and convection of the heating. The whole room forms basically the same stable temperature field, which makes living more comfortable. If the heater is installed on the inner wall of the room, it will produce an uncomfortable feeling, because the air radiator first heats the relatively high-temperature internal air, and then heats the cold air outside the room, forming a temperature field of internal heat and external cold, which is not suitable for people's normal feeling. Warm habits. So what are the precautions when installing an air radiator? Let's introduce them in detail:
1. Check the integrity of the air radiator before installation, and unscrew the pipe buckle and plug;
2. The connecting pipe (water pipe and steam pipe) connected to the air radiator should be the same size as the inlet and outlet pipe joints of the radiator, and the connecting pipe cannot be used to support the radiator;
3. When the air radiator uses steam as the heat medium, the steam is introduced about ten minutes before the start of the fan to preheat the radiator, so as to avoid the sudden entry of steam into the cold radiator and produce a large amount of condensed water, which will impact the equipment;
4. When the air inlet pipeline of the air radiator is directly connected to the outside, a blocking device should be provided at the air inlet to prevent the radiator from being frozen when it stops working;
5. Before installation, the household should see clearly that the end of the steam inlet pipe is the end of the finned tube with shrinkage holes;
6. A steam trap should be installed at the end of the return water connection pipe, and the displacement of the steam trap should exceed 3 to 4 times the condensed water volume of the radiator;
7. The air radiator should be equipped with corresponding heat medium piping system according to the architectural design. Note that gate valves should be installed on the steam or hot water pipeline and on the return water pipeline; when heating with steam, a condensate drain should be installed on the condensate pipeline. When several radiators are used in combination, it is best for each radiator to be able to independently control its steam inlet, exhaust and return pipe devices, especially when the air is used in series in the air flow.
International Business:+86 0519 8878 2189
Domestic business:+86 0519 8878 2190