Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-06 Origin: Site
Gas-gas plate heat exchangers (gas heat exchangers) with waste heat recovery
A brief introduction to waste heat recovery in gas-gas plate heat exchangers
1. gas heat exchanger to plate heat exchanger, plate heat exchanger relative to the tube heat exchanger, its heat transfer coefficient increased by 50%-200%, steel savings of 50%-70%, 50% reduction in floor space, resistance reduction of 20%, not easy to scale, low operating costs and easy maintenance, flexible structure form, space Good adaptability. The plate heat exchanger relative to the rotary heat exchanger, with zero leakage, no motor-driven power consumption, easy to clean ash, should not be blocked and other advantages. From the world of heat exchanger technology development history, all-welded plate technology is an inevitable trend in energy-intensive industries.
2. The gas-air plate heat exchanger is a heat transfer device with a certain number of drums on the metal plates developed independently as the heat transfer surface, and the metal plates are sealed by welding between them. The drums on the plates not only support each other to enhance the structural strength and pressure-bearing capacity of the equipment, but also disturb the gas medium to strengthen the heat transfer effect. The plates with bulges have the traditional corrugated effect of heat transfer and at the same time form a channel for easier circulation than corrugated plates, reducing the resistance of the gas to flow through the channel. It is a new type of energy efficient heat exchange equipment.
3. The gas-gas plate heat exchanger consists of the main components such as the heat transfer core module, the self-supporting frame and the hot and cold side inlet and outlet reducers. The equipment uses metal plates as heat transfer elements and is sealed by welding process, which greatly improves the safety and reliability of the heat exchanger. The equipment can be selected according to the characteristics of the gas flow suitable for its plate spacing, so that the equipment to maintain long-term normal work under the premise of the best heat transfer effect, if necessary, can also increase the soot blowing device, according to the working conditions can be online soot blowing or intermittent soot blowing.
4. Air gas plate heat exchanger core body material has a variety of options, such as 304, 316L, 310S, 2205, etc., according to the specific media material content and the actual operating conditions to choose the most suitable material. For such as air preheater side for high sulphur flue gas conditions, in order to prevent the lowering of flue gas temperature on the metal plate caused by dew point corrosion problems, launched a combined heat exchanger program, the heat exchanger will be divided into high and low temperature section, 70% of the heat exchange in the high temperature section through the plate structure to solve, in the dew point corrosion temperature below the zone using corrosion-resistant porcelain enamel tube, glass tube or silicon carbide tube and other materials, completely solve the problem of dew point corrosion This greatly extends the service life of the equipment.
5. gas heat exchanger with high heat transfer efficiency, pressure reduction, not easy to accumulate ash, easy to clean, compact structure, small footprint, etc., widely used in petrochemical, metallurgical, chemical, electric power and other fields of desulfurization and denitrification, whitening, flue gas heat exchange, flue gas heating or cooling, air preheating and flue gas waste heat recovery and other projects.
Gas-gas heat exchanger-What are the occasions for waste heat recovery and utilization
1. High temperature flue gas, exhaust gas/combustion air
In industrial production occurs in the combustion process, are generated a large number of high-temperature flue gas, exhaust gas, this part of the gas in the absence of heat exchange before, are directly through the chimney and other equipment to discharge, if not installed in the discharge pipeline flue heat exchanger, heat is completely wasted;;
At the same time, the fresh air that is made up for the combustion system is all room temperature fresh air drawn in from the natural atmosphere;
At this time, the two gases mentioned above can be heat exchanged by means of a high-temperature gas-gas heat exchanger, which transfers the heat from the high-temperature flue gas and exhaust gas to the combustion fresh air to achieve waste gas and flue gas waste heat recovery and utilisation.
2. Medium to high temperature moisture/supplementary fresh air
In some occasions where drying and shaping are required, a large amount of hot and humid gas will inevitably be discharged during the drying process, with temperatures ranging from 60 to 100 degrees Celsius, and usually directly from the machine site;
This can be achieved by installing a gas-air heat exchanger to exchange heat with the supplementary fresh air to achieve waste heat recovery.
3. Ambient air / low temperature fresh air
In today's offices, especially in winter, there is central air conditioning to achieve room temperature, but because the indoor air quality needs to be constantly updated air but also needs to maintain a constant indoor temperature, this time can be through the air-gas heat exchanger, the discharge of 26 degrees Celsius air and into the indoor low-temperature fresh air for heat exchange, to achieve waste heat recovery and reduce energy consumption of air conditioning.
International Business:+86 0519 8878 2189
Domestic business:+86 0519 8878 2190