Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-08 Origin: Site
A brief introduction to brazed heat exchangers
Brazed plate heat exchanger is one of the highly efficient and energy-saving heat exchange equipment for heating and cooling, which has been widely used in metallurgy, petroleum, chemical industry, machinery, electric power, medicine, food, textile, paper making, ships and other industrial fields. It is widely used, mainly because of its performance characteristics and advantages.
Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Working principle
Brazed plate heat exchanger is made of many pressed corrugated stainless steel and copper sheets in the shape of a man, then put into a vacuum furnace brazing, made of brazed plate heat exchanger.
A complex channel is formed between each two plates, with adjacent channels flowing through fluids of different heat and cold. As the fluid flow is a complex three-dimensional flow, turbulent flow can be achieved even if the Reynolds number is small, resulting in a large heat transfer rate between the fluids. It is also less prone to scale formation. As we appropriately increase the piece distance and reduce the resistance, both the heat transfer rate and the resistance drop are taken into account to obtain the heat transfer performance.
Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Range of applications
Brazed plate heat exchangers are widely used in various industrial fields and in daily life, such as: refrigeration, air conditioning and heating industry, chemical industry, metallurgical industry, power industry, etc.
1. specific applications such as: air conditioning, heat pump and refrigeration units, as evaporators, condensers, condensate pre-coolers, etc;
2. industrial refrigeration units, used for plastic cooling, welding cooling, press oil cooling, compressor oil cooling, etc;
3. water coolers, e.g. for chemical process cooling and other industrial cooling
4. waste heat recovery, e.g. waste heat recovery from waste water and waste heat utilization from compressor exhaust of air-conditioning refrigeration units;
5 constant temperature and humidity in certain laboratories or computer rooms;
6. heating of water for domestic use in hospitals, swimming pools and showers;
Copper brazed stainless steel plate heat exchanger raw materials for stainless steel and copper, chlorine can corrode stainless steel, ammonia can corrode copper, and thus this heat exchanger can not be used for ammonia, seawater and salt water and other media. Copper will produce copper green, which is toxic and is not to be used in the food industry.
Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Unit characteristics
1. smaller volume and more compact structure;
2. high temperature resistance, high pressure resistance and high insulation factor;
3. high heat transfer efficiency and long service life;
4. less water consumption and energy saving;
5. less water consumption, saving energy;
6. very high heat transfer coefficient
7. can withstand high working pressure
8. can be used for small heat transfer temperature differences
9. very compact in size and taking up very little space
10. small volume of refrigerant flush
11. not prone to scale build-up
12. light weight
International Business:+86 0519 8878 2189
Domestic business:+86 0519 8878 2190